Friday, January 22, 2010

Cloth diapers are so much fun! They come in so many colors and designs now.They have velcro or snaps. You can have covers and prefold,You can have an All in one like a disposables only you don't throw these out. There are All in 2 and pockets too. You can have all natural fabrics, organic fabrics and some modern fabrics. You can buy a size for each stage or a One size. You can buy new or used. You can keep them forever,sale or even donate them. These are no longer your mom's cloth diaper. They are more functional and some are even less bulky. When you go out people will notice your baby and thier little fluffy bottoms. Some are curious and others ohh and ahh, and still others mention how gross they think it is. I tell them it is not any worse than potty training your toddler and maybe even less. Only my baby will and has noticed sooner when they are wet or about to pee. She is 14 months old. I love knowing while my friends are running to get more diapers I am simply washing mine for another day. I love how fresh they smell when I pull them out of dryer or off of the line. I love to see the stacks of colors and prints in my daughters diaper drawer. I love knowing they are as soft and comfortable for my daughter as a comfrotable pair of underwear. My daughter looks so cute in a little shirt and her PudderPals cloth diaper.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they just wonderful! I LOVE cloth and still use them on my special needs DS. In the summer I love putting the Tshirt & cute dipe...it always get the ooohhs & ahhhhs. :)

    ReplyDelete