Monday, February 1, 2010

sleepytime


Cloth diapering and bed time can be an issue. Don't dismay though there are lot's of options. You can use pocket diapers and add more padding. You can use a prefold and a wool or fleece cover. You can us an AI2 and use an isert made for the night. I have personally found that a PudderPals Pocket or AI2 with night time padding or inserts along with a fleece cover for any leakage work like a charm and are still breathable for the skin. A neat little trick if you are cosleeping is to line your bed with fleece under the bottom sheet or on top of it to protect your matteress. I personally put fleece on the top and bottom of my sheet and my matteress stays clean and dry, and if I do have a leak ( baby or me) I can pull off the top one and lay back down till it is time to get up. I personally love to co sleep and I have now with 4 kids. Just remember that at night cloth diapering is just the same as in the day, you simply have to find the method and absorbency that works for you and baby. Now go and cloth diaper with out fear.
check us out at http:www.PudderPals.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment