Thursday, April 1, 2010

Warm weather

Cloth diapers are so versatile. We took my kids to the park today. Which was so much fun. Especially for my littlest who was capable to really experience the playground for the first time. She was all over the place and so were we. As the time wore on it came very warm. Well when it cam time to change diaper I was able to leave her shorts off . Her cloth diapers look like little pants and were a little cooler. No one noticed she really only had her diaper and her t-shirt on. I do not think you can really say that with disposable diapers. It also helped a diaper changing time to be able to keep my diaper and not search all over for a trash can to put it in. As you can tell from the pick she was quite comfortable and on the go.
check us out at http:www.PudderPals.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment