Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BUSY ness

Seems like as I try to get this like shop off the ground that I maybe running my wheels some days. Though I do know that all my efforts will pay off eventually some days I wonder if I have lost my mind. I love doing what I do. So I am always able to move on from that. If my facebook,twitter,etsy,soopsee, etc. post are only to show the world my current project well then so be it. I simply love making things and I get so inspired by my family. I just recently picked up knitting and I already love it. My husband who has decided he loves to cook ( yeah YAY ME I know) loves my knitted pot holders and my kids love my knitted hats. So it is worth it. Plus I love talking to all the other parents and crafters out there. So even the different live events I go to are worth it. check us out at http:www.PudderPals.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment